3 tablespoons salt
2 fablespoons Olive oil
1 4-‐ounce package sliced smoked salmon
1/4 cup Crème Fraîche
Fresh dill for garnishDirections
- Place potato slices in a bowl of cold water for about 10 minutes to release starch. Drain, rinse, and pat dry between layers of paper towels.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine potato slices in bowel with olive oil and toss.
- Follow directions for oven fries French style click here. The DIFFERENCE is that your potatoes are sliced thinner . Season with salt.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until crunchy
- Place potato chips on serving platter.
- Divide smoked salmon equally among chips.
- Top with about ½ teaspoon of Crème Fraîche each.
- Garnish each with a sprig of dill and serve.